Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

Baby Walter's First Halloween!
Hi Everyone & Happy Halloween 2011!  For those who have been following my project, I so appreciate all the wonderful comments and suggestions!  I actually made it into the October project of the month finalists on my fave design website, Project Nursery!  There's about 32 hours left to place your votes, and Walt's room is in second place.  I know, right?  I need your help now, so if you love my design please go vote now!  It is super easy and only requires a couple clicks.  No registration or sign on necessary.  Just scroll down the page and go to the poll.  You'll see "Walt's Tropical Oasis" on the list, just click on it and then click the "vote" button.  It's that simple. 



Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment