Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nursery Design Blogs To Follow

Since I began to get seriously focused on my baby's nursery a few months ago, I recently discovered a few websites and blogs that offer new ideas daily.  I have found these sites to be very inspirational and full of fresh and unique nursery design ideas.

http://projectnursery.com/2011/10/vote-october-room-finalists/

Project Nursery is my favorite, and while you're there please vote for "Walt's Tropical Oasis"!

http://www.ohdeedoh.com/





This "Big Flowers" room is one of my custom murals I painted for my client, Melissa.  She entered this into the November room of the month on Design Dazzle a few years ago and it won!  She did an excellent job of combining all the colors and accessories.  I knew when I arrived to paint the mural that she had a very special room!  It was already gorgeous without the murals, but once the painting was added it was truly worthy of the recognition it received.  Melissa has a real talent for nursery design!  Well done.





No comments:

Post a Comment