Monday, July 25, 2011

So Thrilled! Guest Blogpost on Project Nursery

If you haven't already discovered Project Nursery, you must take a moment to go see what all the fuss is about!  I love this site so much.  As a matter of fact, it has been a huge inspirational factor for this blog, hence the header, "MY Project Nursery".  So you know I was beside myself last Monday when I was contacted by PN to submit a guest blogpost for the DIY category of their daily blog.  The no-sew curtain tutorial is online today, so go check it out!


Here's a sneak peak at the results of my no-sew curtains.



Please go to Project Nursery and check out the complete tutorial!  Let me know what you think :o)

6 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with these! Over to the tutorial now...
    But where did you get the fabric from!?!

    Coley at
    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great fabric! Looks amazing in the window.

    Kristin
    www.domesticallyunemployed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coley! It is Premier Prints Coral in white/true turquoise and I found it at fabric.com, cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your tutorial on Project Nursery! Thanks for sharing! I am not expecting or have any children but this is will be great for when I attempt to make some cafe curtains for our kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wendy, I'm going to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow its really great fabric! Looks amazing in the window. nice colour combination wall & window.. i like it.. :) Superb post..

    ReplyDelete