Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Rug Is Here


My rug came today! OK, everyone, this is going to sound like an official product review from Overstock.com.  The quality of this rug is very high.  It is one of the only synthetic zebra-esque rugs on overstock.com and it doesn't have the shedding problem that I read about on all the wool rugs.  It was a lot cheaper, too.  It's the perfect size and very plush.  It actually looks and feels like a very soft wool, but it is synthetic.  I haven't noticed any strange chemical smell I was afraid of.  Then again, my DH is cooking boiled shrimp and red beans & rice with deer sausage so maybe that's why I can't really smell anything else!  Really though, it is awesome.  I loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy ,

    You have came very far with this baby room.
    so far it's fabulous. I really enjoy looking at it. the color's are very nice . The rug is very different and stands out it a eye grabber !

    can't wait to see more updates.

    keep the nice work up !!!

    ReplyDelete