Sunday, June 26, 2011

Best Custom Quilter

I have met the best custom quilter any decorator could ask for!  As a custom muralist, I know the type of dedication that my clients expect of me.  I strive to treat them as my top priority and with my undivided attention to detail and listen to exactly what they want for their mural or canvas wall art.  I have found a custom quilter, Ronda Houle, who shares a common dedication in her work.  I encourage you to check out her Etsy shop and send her a convo if you have a quilting project in mind. This photo is a rag quilt she has made for me from my extra fabrics.  Too sweet!  The rest of my custom projects are in the works, and I can't wait to see them in the nursery.  I still need to get the Jenny Lind crib from my sister's house and decide on a color to paint it.  I'm waiting for the bedding and window treatments before I choose the color.  These fabrics in the rag quilt will be in the crib quilt, so if anyone has any ideas on crib color please feel free to comment!   

And remember to check out Ronda's shop!
Etsy shop: gmaronda

No comments:

Post a Comment